“Together we made incredible progress during 2021, setting the stage for what could be a transformative 2022. We will do our utmost to deliver continued shareholder and future patient value,” said Jeppe Øvlesen, CEO.
Fourth Quarter (October – December)
- Net sales during the period amounted to 0 (0) TSEK.
- Loss before tax amounted to -26,207 (-9,786) TSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.01 (-0.35) SEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to -20,257 (-11,137) TSEK.
- Cash flow from financing activities amounted to -77 (0) TSEK.
Full Year (January – December)
- Net sales amounted to 0 (0) TSEK.
- Loss before tax amounted to -76,809 (-31,304) TSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -2.68 (-1.23) SEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to -64,997 (-33,239) TSEK.
- Cash flow from financing activities amounted to 74,323 (44,722) TSEK.
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period amounted to 23,997 (14,548) TSEK.
Significant events during the fourth quarter 2021
- October 15 – SynAct Pharma dosed the first healthy volunteer in the company’s clinical pharmacokinetics study where new tablets are being tested.
- October 22 – Final dosing of patients in the BEGIN study is announced and the company confirms the timeline for reporting of top-line results to before end of November this year.
- November 5 – The company announces completion of the three month’s toxicology program in two species, enabling the dosing of AP1189 for duration of up to three months in future clinical trials.
- November 11 – SynAct Pharma announces a revision of the design of the clinical study of AP1189 in Nephrotic Syndrome.
- November 19 – SynAct Pharma announces Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2022.
- November 23 – SynAct Pharma reports positive pharmacokinetic data on AP1189 tablets.
- November 30 – SynAct Pharma’s AP1189 achieves primary endpoint and favorable safety profile in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis with ongoing active joint disease in the Phase 2a study BEGIN.
- December 1 – SynAct Pharma strengthens the patent portfolio for AP1889 after an Intention to Grant was issued by the European Patent Office.
- December 2 – SynAct Pharma announces additional data from the BEGIN study.
- December 7 – SynAct Pharma’s Board of Directors and Management extend lock-up agreements.
Significant events after the end of the period
- January 7, 2022 – SynAct Pharma appoints Patrik Renblad as CFO.
The information was submitted, through the agency of the contact persons below, for publication at 07:00 a.m. CET on February 11, 2022.
For further information about SynAct Pharma AB, please contact:
CEO, SynAct Pharma AB
Phone: +45 28 44 75 67
Mail: [email protected]
CSO, SynAct Pharma AB
Phone: +45 40 15 66 69
Mail: [email protected]